Successful Projects Start With Preconstruction
Every construction project is unique and should be treated as such. Close attention to detail in every step of the construction project is critical to give the client a quality building tailored to the individual needs of that business. At FED, our team is dedicated to our clients from preconstruction to the completed project.
Preconstruction services take place before the actual construction begins and are vital to the planning stage of your project. Our goal is to provide our clients with a firm project scope, cost, and schedule. These services help us deliver a high-quality project that meets the client’s objectives and requirements.
Rather than just estimating your project, our process reduces potential issues, flushes out coordination pitfalls, and accounts for end-of-project costs. We focus on helping each client balance their project vision, budget, and schedule so that each project is a success.
WHAT SETS US APART:
- Provide a thorough cost analysis, materials and methods review, and design coordination
- Verify contractor capabilities and qualifications, local regulations, and contract conditions to establish an effective safety policy
- Implement a contractor bid process giving you the best value and quality while encouraging local economic development
- Conduct an extensive value analysis of materials to identify opportunities to reduce cost or enhance the project scope
- Transition from design to construction with confidence as the FED team provides a smooth workflow and seamless execution
View our project timeline if you want to learn about the different construction phases. If you have any questions please contact our office at 989-246-9122.